I help teams launch innovative technologies.
I'm passionate about impact-driven businesses and finding tech solutions to grand global challenges.
I have experience in engineering management, and driving product vision and strategy while leading highly cross-functional teams.
I received my BS in Mechanical Engineering from University of Toronto, and my PhD in Biomechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
Some of my proudest accomplishments include:
- Co-founded an advanced robotics company to develop a solution to the enormous problem of lumber construction and demolition waste
- Leading a group of students to build an open-sourced humanoid robot at Circuit Launch
- Winning the 2017 University of Toronto Early Career Award
- Shipping hundreds of thousands of units and getting 4.6 star reviews on Amazon
- Leading the launch of 6 consumer IOT products at Dash
- Building an amazing cross-functional team of 10+ hardware, software and product developers at Dash
- Successfully shipping two kickstarter campaigns
- Publishing 14 peer reviews articles before completing my PhD at Berkeley
I'm always excited to talk about entrepreneurship, robotics, space, climate, and building fun stuff, so please reach out!